Obese or Overweight
Almost 40% of U.S. adults are considered not just overweight, but obese. Another significant number of Americans are overweight. If you are concerned about your weight you may be interested in learning about an investigational medication research study.
Qualified participants are:
- 18 or older
- considered “obese” or “overweight”
- not diabetic (type 1 or type 2; pre-diabetic is ok)
- not using marijuana within 3 months of starting the study or using any cannabis or cannabis products (including oil and topicals) during the study
Other restrictions and criteria may apply.
Qualified participants receive
- individualized dietary and lifestyle counseling
- study related research care and visits
- an investigational research medication for weight loss
There is no cost and health insurance is not required to participate in this research study.
Compensation of $150.00 per study visit may be available.