- Your participation is voluntary. Becoming involved and maintaining your involvement is always your choice.
- You may withdraw your participation at any time.
- You will be fully informed of what your participation involves.
- You will be fully informed of all potential risks associated with the investigational study medication and study procedures before you agree to participate. You are encouraged to ask questions and you will be provided with factual and accurate information.
- You will receive study-related medical care during the course of the program.
- Before and after study participation, every patient is evaluated and appropriate treatment options are discussed. Many of our studies include a brief series of after-study care visits. Also, we have extensive knowledge of community resources and can provide you with appropriate referrals.
Your Rights as a Research Patient